Fully dependent on philanthropic support and grants, Mind Science Centre was pioneered by passionate medical experts who gave their time and energy to build up research and expertise. Your support will help us to defray the costs of research, capacity building and the roll-out of programmes to communities across Singapore.
If you would like to make a contribution, please visit
NUS Giving or scan the QR code here.
Areas of Support
- Professorships in Mental Health
- Seed Grant for future research
- Age Well Everyday (AWE) Programme for Dementia and Depression prevention in the community
- Wee Sin Tho Memorial Fund
- MAELab Artist-in-Residence Programme
- Mind Art Experiential Lab – Future Research and Intervention
- Early Childhood Resilience
For more information about contributing a gift/donation to the Centre, please contact email@example.com